XBimmers X1   XBimmers X1
  XBimmers X1

Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions

05-13-2016, 03:48 PM   #1
Irishsig
In Hoc
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 6MT MG/SO

Garage List
2016 BMW M4  [0.00]
Unable to email threads

As of a couple days ago I have been unable to email any threads from the drop down thread tool menu.
I have not made any changes to my user account.
I have tried it in Firefox as well as IE with same results, see below.
I did run the latest Windows 10 updates a couple days ago, but nothing looks as if it should have affected this process.
Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Error I get when attempting to email any thread:

"Irishsig, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
      05-13-2016, 04:00 PM   #2
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishsig View Post
As of a couple days ago I have been unable to email any threads from the drop down thread tool menu.
I have not made any changes to my user account.
I have tried it in Firefox as well as IE with same results, see below.
I did run the latest Windows 10 updates a couple days ago, but nothing looks as if it should have affected this process.
Thanks for any help you guys can provide.

Error I get when attempting to email any thread:

"Irishsig, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."
Probably you was banned or you had restricted access for a while ? (not sure)
My situation is strange as well , I had restricted access from OT and it's 3 weeks expired and still I don't have access to OT

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0