Go Back   XBimmers | BMW X1 Forum > BMW X1 Forums > General BMW X1 (E84) Forum

09-12-2010, 05:17 AM   #45
senwar
Private
Rep
Drives: X1 x20drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulberry View Post
I don't have any interior shots at present but will try to remember to take several today.

In my opinion it's a colour combination that works quite well because it lightens the interior. I felt that it was important to have the Anthracite head lining to avoid introducing to many competing colours. The Brushed Aluminium trim also compliments the Aluminium colours on the exterior (inc wheels) by linking the exterior with the interior.

I've used the same colour combination on an Audi TT and Porsche in the past. The BMW red is more brown than red, and had the option been avalable I would probably have chosen a darker chocolate brown instead
I've got red brown also, and I love it. Think the brown element of it really sets it off.

I've had red in my last 2 BMW's (Z4MC and 120d M sport coupe) - the Z4MC was like a lipstick red although not as harsh as it sounds, and the 120 was a lighter red - but the red brown is my favourite of the three.

It really contrasts well with the car interior doesn't it.
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2010, 09:08 AM   #46
Konstantinos80
Rep
Drives: X1soon

Kumiorava,

How is the beige interior handling? Does it dirty quickly? What about dark colours rubbing onto it? It looks very nice though!!

Any feedback? Thanks,

Konstantinos
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 09:20 AM   #47
Blue Bottle
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X1 x Drive 2.0L D

Great Pic's of this car. Get mine in same colour in Dec, cant wait so looking forward to it. Will post pics on here when she arrives..
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 09:25 AM   #48
Blue Bottle
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

forgot to put spec's:

BMW X1 xDrive20d SE

in Space Grey

with the following options:

Black Nevada leather
Space Grey
Multi-function controls for s'wheel
Sport Steering Wheel
V spoke style 318 7.5Jx17
Performance Control
Alarm system (Thatcham 1)
Model designation deletion
Roof rails, matt aluminium
xLine package
Panoramic glass sunroof
Sun protection glass
Floor mats, velour
First Aid Kit & Triangle
Ext. mirrors - folding, auto dimming
Sport seats, front
Extended storage
Seat heating, front
Armrest, front with sliding adjustment
Fine Brushed Aluminium interior trim
Headlight wash
Foglights, front
Xenon headlights
Adaptive Headlights
Automatic Air Conditioning
Passenger airbag deactivation, front
Navigation-system Professional
BMW Assist
BMW Assist online portal
Voice Control
Bluetooth phone prep + telematics
Loudspeaker system - BMW Business
USB audio interface
Headlining, Anthracite

Comfort package
Rear-view mirror, auto dimming
Park Distance Control (PDC), front and rear
Extended Interior Light Package
Rain sensor with auto. headlight activation
Cruise control with brake function

Do I need servotronic steering as its not listed as a separate option in the UK book or on line options ?
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2011, 07:13 AM   #49
Blue Bottle
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Delay

Just been told by my dealer that car will now be built in Dec for Jan delivery, guess they where trying to get a Dec delivery date for their sales figures in Dec.

Ordered the car in Sep so quite a big build delay at factory..
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #50
Blue Bottle
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

more great pics
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 04:38 AM   #51
markridoo
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X1 sDrive 20d

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario486 View Post
Hi lindam,

I am still waiting for my X1 so will only be able to tell you how mine fits in about 8 weeks time. However my current Garmin is quite compact and should easily fit. I am not sure however how you would fix the holder as mine has a simple suction cup and of course there is no power there. In my Golf and Mini I just leave it on the dash and follow the voice instruction.

I would like to add though that there is a BMW after market SatNav that is actually fitted inside that centre console bin. It is also removable as far as I know and is also powered from there. From the pictures in the BMW brochure it also looks as if they replace the console "insert" with a SatNav spesific one. It does seem as if it loses the lid though. Unfortunately I don't have the accessories brochure with me at the moment but if you are interested I can get you the part number and you can ask your dealer.

Some of the forum members here may ask why not just put in the SatNav option to start with? In the UK the basic built-in SatNav is around £1500, the one I mention above is £499 plus fitting from BMW.

Update: I have looked in the accessories brochure but there is no part number. For the X1 they list two that can be built in, the BMW Integrated Portable Navigation System Pro (£499) which also has built in power and the BMW Integrated Portable Navigation System Plus (£399) for which I have no further info. There is another non-model spesific portable one (£179) but it looks like a BMW branded Garmin at twice the price.
Hi All. I have the BMW Portable Pro fitted, and it's fine - really a BMW branded Garmin. Powers up with ignition etc though the fitters couldn't get the audio over the car's speakers. I've seen a few aftermarket iDrive style nav units that look like really good, though they're from China (running Windows CE 6.0) and I don't know how well they'll work in the UK or what the quality is like. Anyone had any experience? I can upload pics of my Portable Pro (with bespoke fitting) if anyone's interested.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #52
nospam
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 Alpina B6; 430i; X5 40e

Quote:
Originally Posted by markridoo View Post
Hi All. I have the BMW Portable Pro fitted, and it's fine - really a BMW branded Garmin. Powers up with ignition etc though the fitters couldn't get the audio over the car's speakers. I've seen a few aftermarket iDrive style nav units that look like really good, though they're from China (running Windows CE 6.0) and I don't know how well they'll work in the UK or what the quality is like. Anyone had any experience? I can upload pics of my Portable Pro (with bespoke fitting) if anyone's interested.
Find a dealer who knows what they are doing as the audio does work through the car's speakers (attenuating whatever music is playing). This is the main reason to spend the extra money on the BMW portable versions. Check the 1-series forums for more details.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #53
chb397
变成药
United_States
Rep
Drives: X1 35i M/VW tiguan 4motion

very nice picture
Appreciate 0