05-16-2024, 08:40 PM   #1
renil
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw x1 2012 twin turbo

Bmw x1 2012 E84 twin turbo

Hello Guys,
I’m from Vancouver,BC
I have a questions for all the existing experts about my bmw x1 2012 that runs good but i have been to the location which is 170 km one way few days back so the total trip was 340kms and in return to the home i got engine light on in a middle way and in the next morning the coolant level and the engine oil level was low so i got to the garage and they scan with the tool so we got two errors in the machine which i have attached the ss here and one of my friend in my home country suggested me to rav up to 3000 rpm then turn off the engine and start again so after did that the lights gone.

And my main que here is i’m planning the trip to Calgary for a week and its gonna be a 3000 to 4000kms trip so what you guys recommended to do with car before i go on trip ???
I have changed engine oil, filter and transmission oil few months back and it runs very good, the power is coming up great so what could be the wrong with the car and is it okay to go on the trip of 4000kms withe my car ???

Every opinions and suggestions i would greatly appreciate.

Thank you all
Attached Images

Appreciate 0