03-22-2013, 11:18 AM   #7
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT-Man View Post
I know, the option limitations are really annoying and pointless. All these things are made on the same production line, so there's no technical reason for the limitations.

I went for the oyster, though I do share your concern about what it will look like with the multiple tones (haven't received it yet). I really would have liked it with the anthracite headliner, like on the M.

Anyway, I think I can answer question 5. The HK audio is available as an option on the 35 but not on the 28. The 28 comes with a basic audio system, & there's a $2,000 package that gives you the "hifi system" (which is a step below HK) along with comfort access and electric seats. I think the main difference between the basic and HiFi audio is that the latter has tweeters in the A pillar.
Please post some pictures when you will receive the car.
I think you are wrong with the Harman-Kardon. they can't offer it just for the 35i model. Mine has the harman kardon top sound system with the 11 speakers and it's a 28i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmyone View Post
I have a 13 x135 M Sport...
What I know is ...
The 13's don't have the headlight washers because the led bulbs in the new LCI run a lot cooler and don't require them.
As for the HK sound system ..it is an $850 upgrade on all lines.
And my SOS button is still up in the overhead console.
Cheers
Regarding the headlamps washer, I think you understand wrong, I am refering to the washing system, when you wash the windshield you have some litle nozels that come out and spray the headlamps so you can wash the headlamps too (see my second picture). I like those.

Regarding the Harma Kardon audio system, guys THERE IS NO $850 OPTION UPGRADE ANYWHERE regardless the line you pick. It is a part of Premium Package. Am I looking on the wrong website? www.bmw.ca
Attached Images

Last edited by Teutonic; 03-22-2013 at 11:28 AM..
Appreciate 0