View Single Post
      05-21-2015, 10:17 AM   #6
Parise2713
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 FBO E70 X5

Hey think I might be a little late to this thread. Thought that I would at least try to help here a little bit. Honesty, they are all very similar. From the hero to the newest hero 4 black they all shoot in 1080p. I've run a few different ones between mine and a few fiends and they all record very very similar. The fact that anything after the first comes out of the case is very convenient. Not really a huge issue but it makes life a little easier. The newer ones usually just have little upgrades such as new button features and little things like that. None of these are too crazy. The newer cameras usually take better pictures because the megapixels have gone up. The first camera shot 5mp and the newest is shooting 12mp. I'm not too up on the microphones so I can't help too much there. I do work at a ski shop in the winters though so I do get a pretty nice discount on them. If you'd be interested I could definitely look into it for you. You could probably get two suction cup mounts and put the one on your windshield and mount the other on the back of the car. Without a mic most exhausts sound the same so one would be nice. I've been thinking about getting one also so I'm going to continue looking into them. If I find anything I'll let you know. Sorry it's a little late but thought that I would share. Have you bought anything yet?
Appreciate 0