View Single Post
      09-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #4
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

[QUOTE=MSportX1;12660782]1. If money is not your concern, try to order xDrive rather sDrive.
2. If you decided to order sDrive, try to avoid Servotronic Steering option.
The reason I give the suggestions is that during test drive I felt X1 sDrive 28i steering is too loose at low speed, even worse than my Japanese car (2001 Infiniti I30).

As a proud happy owner of a 135i..slightly moded....i had grand expectations of the X135i...well after driving it today the difference is pretty staggering next to the 135i..especially the important steering...Indeed the model i drove must of had the Sdrive as the steering sucked...felt like my CRV..I asked the dealer where i could test drive one with MSport,paddles, and one with HEAVY steering like it's supposed to feel....To say the least i was very disapponted in the model i drove..even the Xi35i felt much slower than my 135i and no where as nimble, and also you could feel the weight difference big time.. But then again my 135i sucks in the snow...I was hoping to downgrade to 1 car but till i drive one that feels at least close to my 135i i will wait for the 2014 335xi MT....but maybe the Msport will change my mind but still have no option to get a 6MT.......geez....most likely i will stay with 2 cars as i can not downgrade form the 135i...the performance has spoiled me.