View Single Post
      04-28-2011, 01:31 AM   #7
senwar
Private
Rep
Drives: X1 x20drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario486 View Post
Hi Senwar, I concur with manicm. The front PDC does not come on automatically unless you engage reverse first. If you do engage reverse the front PDC will stay on until you reach 20mph going forward. Just for interest if the front PDC has engaged it should stay on even if you switch the car off completely and then back on again. Of course you can also switch it on manually with the button.
Then I'm even more at a loss - as i say they have come on automatically every time I've used the car prior to last week. Every day (I drive 'into' my garage). Although are you saying if switched on it will work next time as you've put it on, or it will just come on until you move away from an object and need engaging again?

The main frustration I have with going to a dealer is the place I bought it from is inconvenient to go to. The closest dealer is only 4 miles away but I really don't rate them. But this occasion I'll probably have to go there.

If they work as you both say then that sort of defeats the object. I also had front PDC on my 120 and they also worked without any intervention.
Appreciate 0