View Single Post
      04-27-2011, 02:58 AM   #3
senwar
Private
Rep
Drives: X1 x20drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozdal View Post
Rattling front door trims, only when the weather is cold and when the car is idle. Disappears after a minute or so. Also crunchy noises come from driver side B pillar, glovebox when the road is bumpy.

I had the rear passenger door's window lever changed.

I had the A/C head unit changed, it was probably my fault I cleaned it with a wet towel, black paint wear out on the edges.

Xenon headlights are going to change because of the dust and dirt on the white strips(things like eyebrows)

And I'm having issues with steering system at the moment, steering wheel shakes badly but from time to time:S

No serious problems except the steering issue, I'll use the car with another set of wheels for a week. I hope that shaking is because of the rims or tires.

No need to lose interest on your car senwar, those are not important problems.(in my opinion)
Thanks for the reply - sorry to hear of your probs too.

Whilst I agree with the bit in bold, its just the way I am. As soon as one thing happens I sort of wait for the next and the next. Whilst I love the car, this is the 5th BMW I've had in a row, and I've had issues with most of them. For example, I paid £42k for a new Z4MC in 2007, two months in the interior A pillar column just fell off. A month later, the interior mirror fell off.

It really frustrates me. Funnily enough, small problems probably annoy me more than bigger ones - which I know sounds daft!
Appreciate 0