View Single Post
      03-08-2015, 07:30 PM   #110
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBNYC View Post
Hey man congrats to you as being the first person for me to find that has stepped up and turned their X1 into something better. I am out of luck in the X3 side but wanted to see if there was some hope for me.

ER or Wagner Intercooler fitted your X1 fine? since I only see mentions for F series. Also for the ER Chargepipe i didn't see it on their website listed under X1 nor X3, did you just get a F30 N55 one or did you get the one for F10/F12/F13 ?

I know the BMS Intake is only for the N55 and so is their Drop-in so I will try to find a aFe drop-in or K&N for N20 instead.

Thanks
Hey Rob,

I know the feeling about being out of luck - my old car had zero aftermarket and it was really rough.

I am not sure about the X3 to be honest, as I think certain things might be different. For the X1, it is all E8x stuff, not F series that fits. So for the chargepipe and FMIC, I used the ones from the N55 from the 335i and 135i.

One way to find out what parts will fit (this is how I figured it out for the X1) is to use real oem. Look at a 335i N55 and look at your car in a separate browser window, and compare part numbers. If your chargepipe part number is the same as the 335i one, it will fit.
Appreciate 1