View Single Post
      03-06-2015, 06:58 PM   #102
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTTY View Post
Thanks for sharing all of this, it is an amazing thread, congrats you made my day

Quick questions, though. So I understand M3 subframe bushings fit, which is really cool. Did you upgrade some of the rear arms too?
Would you also have the reference of those STI links you used to fit the M3 rear swaybar (I assumed you talked about the E9x M3 right?).

Thank you.
Yes, I am upgrading the upper links and rear guide rods as well. My install date is the 23rd of March for that, the new JRZ rs2, and the stoptechs. I would do it sooner (they have all arrived) but I will be on the road for work for the next two weeks.

For the exact STI links, I am not sure but call Turn In Concepts (http://turninconcepts.com/), ask for Tony, and tell them I sent you. Turn In is probably the shop that has the most experience with the X1 in the nation, I recommend you buy the links from them too (they will probably have them in stock and for a fair price). As a small business owner myself, don't just call for info and then buy them somewhere else!

My first track day of the year is March 26th. It is a private day at Mid-ohio and I am super excited about it. I will post pics as soon as all of the stuff is installed on the 23rd.
Appreciate 0