View Single Post
      05-27-2013, 11:21 AM   #33
skylineguv
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 Macan Turbo, Jet Black

I'm pretty much at the minimum drop in the rear right now, which is around 2.5" lower than stock. It surprised me a little to be honest as I wasn't expecting the minimum drop to be quite that aggressive. That said, it's where I wanted to be so it isn't a major concern. You could drop it another 1" or so on the collars if you were so inclined.
The fronts are also around 2.25" to 2.5" lower than stock, but could go higher if necessary. There's still a good 1" or more of drop available, again if you were so inclined. Bear in mind that I'm running larger than OEM tires (approx 1/2" larger in diameter) - Michelin PSS 245/40/19 in the front and 275/35/19 out back, so the wheel wells look a little more "full" than they might otherwise do.

I've always been happy with KW's, especially how refined they are for the level of control given. It's actually less choppy now than it was with the stock M-Sport suspension and 18" RFT's.

The grille surround was wrapped with vinyl. I think it's Oracal "brushed metallic black satin", but I'm fairly sure 3M do a similar material.
Appreciate 0