View Single Post
      11-08-2010, 04:46 PM   #8
Kres7787
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 sD 18d JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompak23d View Post
This seems no good. Is it a dealer you can trust? Can you check the dealers economical status? Here in Sweden we have free websites to check out these things. Doesn´t seem right that you have to wait this long. Why did you have to prepay for the car?
I've never "worked" with them before so can't say that I can trust them. They have a saloon in the center of this town so they're legit.

We must prepay for orders of cars here. Don't you have to do that in Sweden? Because people could easily just drop the orders? Sounds reasonable to prepay but would of course be much better for customers to not have to do it. But if that exists in the civilized world, I'm sure that Croatia is a few decades away from it. But maybe I didn't explain it well. I've prepaid "only" 20% of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario486 View Post
Sorry to hear about your problems. Sorry if its a dumb question but don't you have main BMW dealer in Croatia?
Yes we have an official BMW dealer, but this unofficial dealer gave me an option to drive my current car until the new one arrives, and they are taking my current car for within the price of the new one (cheaper then what I would sell it for privately of course but...). Also had extra 2% discount with them. 9% total.
Appreciate 0