View Single Post
      11-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
Kres7787
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 sD 18d JB

Delayed order / No money return on cancel

Hi,

As things go in Croatia, I'm not in the best position. I've ordered X1 about 4 months ago. It was supposed to be delivered after 3 months. At the moment, it's about 1 month late. It's uncertain and supposed to come within 1 more extra month. Hence a total of around 5 months without any certainty.

I want to cancel the order but the seller (unofficial BMW store) isn't too willing to give the money back. He said that he also gave the money for my order and would need to wait until somebody else orders something from him to get my money back. Total BS.

So far, it was all friendly and civilized as the guy was also supposed to buy my own current car under the price of the new one. So it was all great, other then the fact it got a big delay, and it wont be easy or maybe possible to get my 7000 EUR prepayment back.

So, I thought I could use some opinions if there are some geniuses in here.

I'm fed up and my next moves are going to be less civilized. Legal of course. But at the point I start doing that, I presume getting my money will be impossible.

Keep in mind that I live in Croatia. Our legal system is fair, but takes few decades per case.

In any case, thanks for any input!
Appreciate 0