View Single Post
      12-15-2014, 11:16 AM   #12
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
Narcissism is more a root cause of divorce and murdered spouses I would imagine.
You sound knowledgeable on this topic..

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
It's a general personality trait, or tendency, that can be crudely connected with many events, one of them being road rage. Don't see what the big deal is.
Nothing. I am just wondering is it me, does it happen to everyone, and is it some kind of personality problem they have or I can't possibly be SO annoying a driver can I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
They only thing worse than Tabloid Reporter is a TV Dr. Any DR worth their salt is not going to spend any time on TV. These people are just like the snake oil salesman of yesteryears they not selling you a product just their stupid opinions.

Road Rage is causes by stupid drives, people who should have never been giving a licenses in the first place and they just piss off the rest of us it. Or it is the next result of when stupid encounters stupid. it going to explode. There are very few people who are narcissic, if they were they would be doing other things which were narcissis and would have other issues besides road rage.
They would.. I imagine these are the smaller things they do.. but you could still feel them even though your contact with them is fleeting. I swear my parking neighbour is one.. but guess I'm lucky he seems to have a bigger problem with the guy on the other side of him

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbahnz View Post
Maybe they think you can't drive because they've seen you. You know what they say about asian drivers.
I know. I swear is like something about the sight of me personally sets of some of these people.. haterz lol
Basically it's like a narcissist thinks they own the road, so if you don't drive like they are the center of attention they will rage at you. I think this is why I was pelted with a water bottle in a drop top once... i wasn't anywhere NEAR this guy in his old beater benz
Appreciate 0