Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by se15679875 View Post
What exactly do they do?
have you ever met someone who (clearly) recently got rich and therefore think money makes them a better person than anyone else? that kind of stuff.

to be more precise, i'm talking about the people who come over-dressed for a flight. the dudes usually are chill, but their wives are just disgusting. come to a flight in a suit? no one bats an eye, the dude might have a meeting or something.

an international flight where you're dressed in a long dress and stilettos?? really??
or the whole "lets just take all this food because its free" mentality. its one thing to get enough food to not starve on the way to your destination, but it's another thing to carry around 3 plates and then do a second trip for drinks....

and the worst - treating the staff like ass. that is just unacceptable altogether imo but it just stands out so much more when you're stunting your wealth so much in an airport lounge.

i dont know tbh maybe i'm too nitpicky and/or people are still in their undergrad mentalities "take as much free shit as possible" but it annoys me oh so much.
Appreciate 2