View Single Post
      05-16-2017, 09:17 AM   #34
jinda
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 X1 xDrive35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrematureApex View Post
Sad to see these depreciate so hard. Compare that $21k to what it costs to get into a '13 CPO 335 xdrive of similar mileage (which the N55 X1 is).

Looks like we'll be keeping ours for as long as it lasts now.
That is actually one thing I thought when I bought it. Is it good that I got this for cheap? Yes it surely is but it also tells me how bad the depreciation is.

And that's another thing I was wondering about. Even some similar year 328xi's sells higher than this.

Anyway, I plan to keep this as long as I could hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknaz View Post
+1 on "35i" package and ultimate package being the keys. HK definitely a nice to have.

i'm not as clear on m sport or sport line being "must haves". The base seats are fine in the X1
Sport or MSport depends on what buyers prefer I think. Some may not like the stiffer suspension on those sport line. I think the Light package for Xenon is a must too. The difference between Xenon and Halogen is just big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazil769 View Post
What about this one? http://www.bmwofbridgewater.com/cert...8fa3fea029.htm

I am going to make an offer on it, fewer miles than the other one with ultimate, msport and lighting package.
That's a 2015 with nice options and low mileage. Definitely try to negotiate the price. Not sure about giving an offer though. I usually try to make the dealer give me a price and squeeze them on how low they can get before I offer something lower than their lowest price lol.

I guess that's why I got mine at that price. I guess I just learned my lesson in the past pricing my offer by not trying hard enough and realizing the dealer could have accepted a lower offer than what I gave them.

Last edited by jinda; 05-16-2017 at 09:24 AM..
Appreciate 0