View Single Post
      02-28-2013, 03:54 PM   #59
paradoxical3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwuwux3 View Post
that was not my point. If all m3's owners were aiming for a straight line beast we would be in an AMG. M3's are a work of art in every aspect we do not simply look at a 0-60 time and purchase a vehicle. sure you can tune your n55 and potentially make it faster than a m3 but who cares? we have a v8 that revs to 8500 and a driving experience that few cars can match in the price range, and if you wanna go on about your modded x1 then how does your modded x1 fare against a m3 with a ess vt3?
That's great! Too bad you're responding to absolutely nothing I even said. If you'd actually taken the time to read, you'd see that I said in a straight line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Enough straight line speed to beat a Cayenne Turbo or M3 in a straight line with a simple tune.
Don't take me wrong - a M3 is a much better performance car than my X1! But a stock M3 is not faster in a straight line than a modded X1, 135, or 335. And I can fit furniture in the back. Which is what makes it a very unique car, which was my entire argument (again, if you'd have actually read my post you'd have seen that).
Appreciate 0