View Single Post
      02-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
bmw5406spd
Passionate About Cars
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw X1 35i X-Line

Clear up confusion

I have been contacts by many people asking about wheels annd tires i have for sael, the wheels are sold, they are not for sale, the tires that were on the wheels are for sale and that is what im selling now, i will sell them in pairs two at a time or a full set, 200 per pair or 400 for all four, 30 shipping on two or 60 shipping on all four, if not comfortable just buying them off here i have rhwm listed on eBay also, they are 95 % tread remaining, meaning almost new conditon, they have no damage or plugs, only reason for selling is i have purchased larger wheels and tires for car, im not selling because of problems with the tires, actually they rode and drove better then thw ones i replaced them with,
neat-rides is my ebay id to purchase them under, whatever makes you feel more comfortable....thanks