View Single Post
      04-15-2014, 10:41 AM   #30
HBWT
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 X1X 2.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tominavl View Post
Without trying to be overly rude, you represent the despicable kinds of people that are destroying America and planet Earth. Why do you drive an intelligently engineered BMW? From Germany no less! Get a grip man and maybe a 70's era lincoln continental may be a better way to express your wasteful, selfish, loaded carbon footprint kinda lifestyle. BTW the NY Times is merely the messenger in this story, if you bother to even read it or anything else meaningful. Oh sorry, I shouldn't expect that from your kind.
As evidenced by your continued name-calling, you don't have to "try"...to be rude. Sad.

You know nothing about me and really shouldn't shoot your ignorant mouth off until you do. I have expressed numerous times within this thread that I don't think like you do and for some strange reason, you seem to HATE that...simply sad and pathetic. I got news for ya, you should hang around people that think just like you or you'll find yourself in one miserable existence. I'm pretty sure you're already there although you likely don't realize it.

More news for you...I know nothing about you other than you seem to be an over-the-top bleeding-heart liberal. There's nothing wrong with that. If it makes you happy, be my guest. Just don't try to cram your beliefs down the throats of those that oppose your views. Then again, maybe you just come across that way.

And lastly, I'm pretty sure that I do more, much more, than you to better this planet through recycling in a week than you'll do in a year...maybe 5 years. My millwork business is just set up that way. So make sure you know your adversary well before you start a war.

It's probably time for the admins to close this thread what with all the anger and sadness that it seems to be causing ole Tom.
Appreciate 0