11-09-2010, 06:22 PM   #13
mozdal
Private First Class
Turkey
Rep
Drives: E84 & F20 & F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by geotah View Post
This kind of accident is the one that makes me very angry.
But thing about a couple of things.
What if the driver that hitted your car stayed there? He/she would probably give you the phone of his/her car insurance and in this case your door would be replaced at all!
What if the car (or the new car you are talking about) be hitted while you are in your job or your vacation or ...? Then nobody will pay for your damage!
I friendly advice you to have your car repaired for free and get the gifts the dealer gives you!
Hey geotah,

Thanks for your advises You're right everything can happen to car while its parked outside, but what bothers me is that the dealer is not fulfilling its responsibilities by not parking the car in a proper parking lot. They said my car was parked on the street because their parking lot was full! Unacceptable. You have a car you love and plan to use for 4-5 years and its door gets replaced not because of your fault or not when in your responsibility, but someone else's. This is kind of upsetting Anyways, the car is already repaired and I'm waiting for their offer. My first option is to change the car if they offer me a good price. Otherwise I'll kindly accept their gifts -gifts that I'll choose- and continue the journey with my grizzly bear.
Appreciate 0