View Single Post
      07-02-2010, 09:56 AM   #78
yohans
Private
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive20d

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario486 View Post
OK, sounds as if the base model in Oz is a higher spec than here. Our base 2.3d comes in at the equivalent of AUD$53 000. In the UK the storage pack adds cup holders, storage pockets behind the front seats, undertray storage and extra power socket in the boot. We also have a Comfort Pack which adds PDC F/R, extended lights, auto lights and wipers at a small discount. On the continent they also have a media pack which bundles sat nav/phone/voice etc. Its strange that there are these small differences
In my view the SatNav is a must have as it provides the iDrive and together they integrate all the electronics really well. So the telephone through Bluetooth and with Voice Control, the iPod interface, the SatNav itself, the radio and CD player. They all just work amazingly well together and integrated with the steering wheel controls.

I have the business version of the SatNav.

I'd suggest you downgrade SatNav to Business and ditch the rear camera and extended lights.

For the non-aussies here in Aus we also have the extended storage as standard.

I have:
xDrive20
Auto
Roof
322 Alloys
X line
Comfort Access
Leather
PDC
Business Nav
Anthracite Headliner

Plus we have a fairly high level of standard specs:
Bluetooth
Auto dim mirrors
Auto headlights
Fog lights
Rain sensors
Roof Rails
Sports Steering Wheel
Cruise
Rear PDC (correction: was listed as front, corrected to rear)
Automatic Aircon
Prof Radio
Arm rest/cup holders
Luggage nets
Storage package
Glasses holder
USB Audio i/face
Basic Voice control for the telephone

I've probably missed some or called some out that are not unique to Aus

cheers

Last edited by yohans; 07-03-2010 at 05:07 AM.. Reason: Correction on std specs PDC
Appreciate 0