05-18-2016, 09:54 AM   #35
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchendesign View Post
Thank you so much... I think you are right, I need to hire a lawyer.

And also, in the meeting in last week, the BMW engineer finally said, ''we would like to spend a few thousand dollars to make you happy." But yesterday, the dealer didn't give me any additional discount rather than anyone else could get. They valued my car $2k lower than the price on KBB, and gave me $5k discount only (which is already on their website).
just wanted to add my input as well:

First of all, mine is a 2012 but started its life in 2011. No noise whatsoever. The single noise is at maximum right or left and that is normal.

Second of all, don't jump that easy on the lawyer thing, (not that you shouldn't do it if necessary), you vehicle is still in warranty so you should not spend a dime on that car. You should give them a chance to replace and repair. Even with a lawyer, if you did not provided a chance for the proper assessment and repair, is not that easy.

Anyway, before you go there, go to the dealership, let them know that you are not happy, it is not normal and you don't feel safe. Keep all the records of your visits in there and always ask for a paper that will state the results or their conclusion.
If they are still bullshit you that it is normal, ask for a written paper that will state their conclusion. that will make them think twice before putting it in writing. So they will either fix it properly, either give you a proper written conclusion.
After that, you can pursue the legal path if not fixed.

Good luck to you.
Appreciate 0