11-08-2010, 02:42 PM   #11
mozdal
Private First Class
Turkey
Rep
Drives: E84 & F20 & F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
I vote for the new one, specialy the white...
and think about the 23d....
Quote:
Originally Posted by constantinos19 View Post
+1 white one
Thanks, the color will probably be alpine white this time. And unfortunately the only version of X1 that's for sale in Turkey is xDrive20d Auto. No 23d

Quote:
Originally Posted by pereru View Post
That bitch!!!!. I hope everything is resolved smoothly for you.

Are they going to change your car by a single knock at the door?

Good Luck
I also have the chance to have the car repaired for free and they'll also make some favors like fitting alpine system for free, but my priority is to replace the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompak23d View Post
Sorry to hear. Good luck with your dealer...

Regarding your configuration, the things I love most with my car is:
Panorama sun-roof
Rear camera
H/K Speaker system
Electric sport seats
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario486 View Post
My treat to myself in the X1 is also the leather, electric, heated sport seats with lumbar support Absolutely brilliant. Most comfortable seats I have had in any car that I have owned. On long journeys you can extend the bit under your thighs which is also great.

Folding mirrors are important here with the narrow streets.
Auto box is also very nice.
Thanks for your advises

@tompak23d I have the panoramic sunroof on my X1 now, and I realized that I'm not using it at all I checked Navi Business and USB Interface this time instead of sunroof. And I've also decided to add Hi-Fi option. Harman/Kardon system is superb, I know it from a friend's car but its a bit pricey

@mario486 I was also thinking of having the sports seats leather is a problem in summer heat 15 minutes of driving and you'll end up with a wet back We don't have narrow parking spaces here in Turkey so I think no need for folding mirrors. Last spring I was in Brussels and the parking spaces were so narrow because of the tram that everyone had to park tight to pavement. On one journey, tram hit one of the parked cars' mirror and took it with itself. If Scotland is also like that I'm seeing the folding mirror's necessity
Appreciate 0