04-05-2013, 07:09 PM   #311
9114s
Life is short
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014-i3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9114s View Post
Thank you CIWS and Cfrem15, just a quick update tonight.
DINAN I got an "answer" about the exhaust, Dan said that he will need my car more to look at it...I told him to concentrate on the Stage 1 and 2 performance software first and that the "boss" will need his car on friday. I mentioned also that people on the forum wanted to hear about the DINAN exhaust for the X1 35i.
I ordered the cable for the Alpina B3 flash at info@one-stop-electronics.com and started to read all bout it. I sent a PM to Alex@Alpine but did not get any answer yet.
Will update back on friday after getting the car back from DINAN. Thanks.
Got the car back from DINAN at noon PST. Level 2 installed.
Peak HP 355 horsepower at 5300 rpm
Peak Torque 401 lb-ft torque at 3500 rpm
I start to like my wife's car now playing with the paddles shift, starting at 3500 tr/mn it is pushing as expected. DINAN was busy this week with other stuff but I think we will get more mods coming, I told them to call me when they need the car, I told them that I am interested in stage 3... One thing I should say, the speed limit of 149Mph set by BMW on the X1 35i Sport M on my car has not been removed by the flash. I do not have any issue with that but you should know.
Regarding the exhaust they will get back to me after comparing the DINAN and BMW drawings.
The only thing missing for me is the "ALPINA B3 TCU" flash. I am used to the DCT from my 9114s...
Attached Images

Last edited by 9114s; 04-06-2013 at 11:54 AM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0