03-12-2024, 07:36 AM   #22
RockCrusher
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2023 ZB M2 6-speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmer456 View Post
Actually new ones aren’t that much more and you get 3 months supercharging plus 10k miles supercharging. Used ones are about 23 miles away so about $35 Uber ride.
Well, 23 miles is not many miles, to state the obvious.

Not sure what you are looking for regarding your used Tesla purchase. I have no experience buying new (or used) Tesla cars (or any EVs).

But I have bought a number of new (ICE) cars (various brands) anywhere from about 5 miles from me to nearly 900 miles (and several states away).

With every purchase I either drove myself to the dealership with my trade in or if I wasn't trading in a car I drove one of my cars to the dealer bought the new car and drove it home leaving my other car at the dealer.

Then I enlisted the help of a co-worker and we drove back to the dealer and he drove my car I had left at the dealer back to my place.

Other times I have had the help of a family member -- who went with me to the dealer when I was buying the new car -- to after the purchase to drive my car home.

Or one time I got a cab ride to pick up my car I had left at a dealer when I bought a new car.
Appreciate 0