View Single Post
      10-03-2014, 01:28 AM   #14
jaeezzy
Enthusiast
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 sDrive18d M Sport

I have installed couple cheap universal accessories that are doing what they are supposed to do pretty beautifully Got a sunglasses holder for AU$5 and a mobile holder/charger that goes into cigarette lighter port for AU$15. Though not an accessory, just to give some contrast around the radio/ac area I bought a chrome moulding trim for AU$3.50.

I also wanted to install BMW's centre console DVD system so I went above and beyond to finally make them say "ya it's available for Australia" as they initially just told me off. They asked around AU$2,300 for it but I was hoping to get it for $2000 but for some reason they don't seem to be showing interest about it and I'm tried of chasing it up. More importantly, I found this USB TV stick thing on computers, so have bought a head-rest tablet holder for my surface pro and the usb stick to watch movies and TV on the go I only spend around AU$60 for the whole thing . TV isn't usable while driving so at the moment looking around if upgrading antenna might help a bit.
Attached Images

jaeezzy...
Appreciate 0