View Single Post
      07-14-2010, 02:46 PM   #4
LRS
Dead Head
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335d Coupe

Thanks all for your feedback and I understand that my question is quite a personal one, a little like buying a tie - some you love and some not so much.

So this is where we kind of are::

Our colour choices are: Black, White or Space Grey. The Marrakesh Brown is my wifes favorite choice, but feels it could be a real pain to sell on in the future as it will probably be a bit like Marmite - you ether love it or hate it.

We will probably go for the 1.8d in xDrive: I do like the idea of 4x4 especially with our last winter and also the fact that my rear wheel drive 335d could not move an inch during the snow! As the X1 is quite small I think the 1.8d should be more than capable of moving it for day to day driving.

Regards to the interior, it seems that 90% of X1s for sale second hand have the Median Cloth with very few having leather, so I think we will choose the cloth option. The cloth option also saves having to buy heated seats, which are fundamental to have with cold leather seats, but not with warmer cloth.

Also very, very few have SatNav. We will, however, add the Bluetooth and the USB interface as these are options that I feel people would expect to find in a secondhand car nowadays.

Lastly we will add Cruise Control option.

Still to be decided on are:

- DAB Digital Radio
- Xenon Headlights

E92 335d SE Auto | Space Grey | Black Leather | 19” 230 Star Spoke | Comfort Access | Lumbar | Heated Seats | Black High Gloss Trim | Pro Nav | Assist | Bluetooth Telematics | Voice Control | High Gloss Shadow Line
Appreciate 0