View Single Post
      09-08-2010, 04:51 AM   #5
Arti
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 sDrive18i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Hadron View Post
Howdy!

Does anybody know the exact wheel parameters to make sure wheels fit X1 setup? I've just got my X1 and it had summer wheels (V-Spoke 317 with sleek Pirelli's Runflats).
Winter is coming here in Russia and I am thinking about changing to winter wheels / tyres.
The weird thing here is that BMW Russland seems to know about X1 about as much as I know Deutsch. I mean, it's ridiculous guys. When I came to one of the dealers here in St. Pete, I found out that folks there didn't even heard about X1. Geez, talking with most of them is just a complete waste of time and money. Thinking about contacting dealers in Finland.

Until then, I am thinking about purchasing a set of wheels and tyres myself. Obviously, I need to know some parameters before purchasing the wheels (well, I think so, I may be wrong).

Since I am new to all these auto stuff (that's my first car ever), I would appreciate you guys help me to get the correct wheels.

I found some details on a German site.
I see that V-Spokes 317 are 7,5Jx17 225/50 R17 H. I think I need some more info to purchase the proper wheels.

Since the delivery is really slow (in my experience) here in Russia, I am thinking about purchasing 'temporary' Replica's until I get the genuine BMW's wheel. What do you think?

Thanks in advance.
Hello!

I am also from Russia (St.Petersburg) and also have visited a lot of dealers before the purchasing of my brand new X1 (and it is also X1 sDrive18 but i). So I will disagree with - in Eurosib I was told about correct sizes of wheels but the price was enormous, so I`v checked Replica`s wheels - but the quality was awful, so I recommend you to look at WSP Italy clones
http://wspitaly-wheels.com.ua/wsp_italy_bmw.html b.e.
7,5Х17 5Х120 34 72,6 SILVER 205

the good choice
Appreciate 0