View Single Post
      02-14-2016, 06:10 AM   #5
jaeezzy
Enthusiast
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 sDrive18d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by italy3541
Thanks guys. This issue is driving me nuts. Like I said it didn't start doing this until they did the airbag module replacement. I seem to be the only person with this issue yet I am being told its normal operation. I know its not I just want to get some other peoples opinion.
I can guarantee you it's not normal operation esp if this happens while using nav and if you have set up multiple destinations coz once you reach your first destination you turn off the car (while nav is on), have a walk around, come back, turn the ignition on and you should get the option to start navigating next dest or it happens automatically (not sure which one it is). But if you get the main menu screen instead then there is definitely a fault.
Even for single destinations - if you had to stop for petrol or sth then having to select navigation from main menu and select 'resume navigation' is not normal operation. It's ok to just have to select 'resume destination' but not to have to restart the whole application.
Also FM starts automatically when switching on the car if you were listening to it before switching off the car.

jaeezzy...
Appreciate 0