View Single Post
      07-06-2016, 11:59 AM   #1
SharpAndCunning
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1 35i

Almost Pulled the Trigger

Hey guys, I've been lurking for quite some time. Yesterday, I found a x135i, in blue, like I've been looking for.

The only problem is it's a 2013, and it's almost out of factory warranty(October), and the CPO doesn't really cover as many things as any other manufacturer. Like the entire suspension isn't covered. I just don't want to buy something that's going to nickel and dime me. I was hoping to find a 2015 lease turn in, in really nice shape or something.

The dealer won't budge much on price, as they are already "below KBB". I just feel like its a lot, for a that is 3 years old, and has almost 32k miles on it.

The did offer to have the wheels refinished, as they have been curbed. There are a handful of little scratches on the car, I don't believe they've tried to buff them out. There's a small touch up on the front bumper, passenger side near the fog light.

The rear view camera isn't very crisp. Is this normal? It looks like a 2006 camera phone. Comparatively to the girlfriends A4, it looks like someone walked over it with a magnet.

The replaced the pads, and not the rotors, and the rotors looks like shi*. I have the original pads/rotors on the back of my genesis, and it's got almost 70k miles on it, and they look a lot better. I'm going to see if they will replace those before the deal.

Lastly, BMW originally denied the CPO because the oil changes weren't done at a dealer, so the dealer had to have a tech remove the valve cover and show they were done. Is this real? That seems more problematic.

Here's the listing, what do you guys think?
http://www.wagnerbmwofshrewsbury.com...vdp-recentCars
Appreciate 0