TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
If they won all their remaining games theyd go 10-6, but i get what you are saying.

Hopefully romo gets back in ready-to-go form and doesnt take a week or 2 to get back up to speed. We will most likely be 2-8 at that point, but 8-8 could very well win the division.

I think they can go another couple years without drafting a qb to replace Romo. As long as he doesnt get hurt again, the offense will continue to be fine with him running it; and having a Rookie QB start for you isnt always the best case scenario unless you get one of the very few that come out NFL ready. They need to draft some more defensive help (LB, DLine, Safety/CB) as that is where the weaknesses are. When your backup QB scores 27pts, you need your defense to not give up 33...
That is what I meant. My bad. So f****** disgusted last night.

Dallas has lost 5 or of the last 6 games (not including the Pats) by less than 7 points! THAT right there ladies and gents, is a pin-point issue squarely on the Coaching staff! They are NOT utilizing all of this talent correctly when it counts. The Defense looks like Super Bowl caliber EVERY 1st qtr! But by the 4th, they are sleep walking. Foking Garrett makes me SICK! He honestly believes he can motivate these guys and these egos with his "Ivy-League tongue". One of these hard-nosed, former defensive player Coaches would do much better. But Jerry Jones wants a "passive Yes-Man". That shit just won't cut it.
Dallas had the PERFECT opportunity last night on a National stage to get right back in the mix. Not only that, you are playing the fuggers that "took your star QB out of the season"! Where is the revenge factor? Where's the Heart? Then you have the Hardy saga. DeMarco Murray returns. Then you have Dez, who came back sooner than expected, and made a Epic catch! Can you not play with extra motivation for your team mate who clearly wants to help your team? I mean, finally the Offense looked good since losing Romo and they STILL manage to lose???
I haven't kept up with next years draft and if there is a QB stud available, but Dallas had seriously better consider that option. Along with changing coaches. And then look to the future of winning multiple SB's. There is far too much talent on this team to be losing...

Appreciate 0