View Single Post
      04-24-2014, 05:57 PM   #28
WCThumper
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4C Vert, 1988 BMW 635csi

I love my X1. Mine is a 2.8i M-sport custom ordered with every package, blk with red leather. Everyone comments on the red leather and gets lots of compliments after the windows were tinted and bigger wheels/tires installed. In hindsight, should have ordered the 3.5 as there was only a slight price difference but my wife objected to it since this was to be a commuter for me. Coming from an E90, this car is excellent as it gives me added space for home depot/costco runs and allows for spirited driving. Considered Lexus and Acura but this was the most sporty.

I recently had a stripped X1 Sdrive as a loaner and OMG!!! that car was fun. Super quick off the line and drove like a go cart. Made me regret putting big wheels on my car. I do plan on tuning the engine with the JB4 and possibly lowering and exhaust for added fun. Getting bored with a stock car as all my cars are modified.

I probably won't buy another again, only because I want to step up to the X5 or try another brand like Porsche or Audi. Don't hesistate on purchasing the X1 as it's a great car. Very fun to drive!
Appreciate 0