09-14-2012, 08:28 PM   #20
heisalan
Photographer
United_States
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistySS View Post
How are you finding out what ship it will be on? I'm super anxious to get my new car and it's been complete waiting to ship for about a week.
That's the problem. Dealer has showed me their order-production list from Germany, the deal between them is: the whole batch of production number 3982057 (finished production as of Sept. 6th)should be arriving the States no later than 23rd Sept.

I'm guessing this is the second or third shipload to continental NA, the first one should be showroom cars (white sdrive28i / Black xdrive35i) for all dealers and a small number of pre-ordered inventory arriving early August. The second ones should be a small amount of cars pre-ordered, referring to goodcarsales.com (or so), only around 580 cars were involved in these two batches. The third ones should be ours.

Right now, they're accumulating containers at the port. Have no idea when shall be shipped. usually take 10 days to get here. Presuming from Germany to NY harbor, so East Coast would see the cars earlier. West Coast may wait for another 3-5 days.

Again, any action could technically be done to cut final payment to our dealers? Like cut $500 and say: hey, you made me believe she shall arrive by early Sept., now it's late Sept. I've been very generous not to pay you 0.