View Single Post
      12-09-2014, 01:48 PM   #30
NumberSix
Veloce
United_States
Rep
Drives: Future X1???

First, somewhere on the net is a mechanic replacing this lamp module with an LED module. For the life of me I can't locate it and it is the only one I could find that show how to do it.

The key to the passenger courtesy/reading lights with the panoramic roof is the thin metal frame under the plastic lamp module. You have to "push" in at the indent (at the front end of the module) so that the screwdriver fits between the plastic module and the thin metal frame that surrounds the hole and the spring holding the lamp module in place will pop open. If you pull out the metal frame with the lamp module it will be a bit of trouble (understatement here) getting the frame and lamp module back in. Once you do one side, the other side will be much easier.

HELP: I'm looking for a bit of wiring and the connector that goes from the car to the rear hatch lamp module. It is the two-prong connector that fits into the lamp module. I want to wire a lamp module on the other side. I can't find that little devil anywhere.
Appreciate 0