Valencia Orange
M sport line
M sport wheel with paddle shifters
225m wheels
premium package
lighting package
technology package
heated seats

We contacted three dealerships, none seemed particularly eager/willing to negotiate much. The dealership I purchased my last car from agreed to $500 below msrp without much hassle. we probably could have gotten anouth $500 off if i'd been persistent. My S.A. said they are only coming down from msrp for previous BMW customers. Seems many dealerships are very proud of this car at the moment.

To the last poster, I think all dealerships charge the $895 destination fee but there shouldn't be any other charges unless you are leasing.

On top of the $500 off msrp we also received the $750 owner loyalty and $300 ultimate drive app incentives. MSRP on our build was $45,545, invoice was $42,425, we are paying 43,995, plus we are having the dealership broker the sale of my wife's outgoing GTI which will save us around $1000 in sales tax.

We paid more than I would have liked, but a happy wife equals a happy husband, and I can still go drive my 335 into the ground if she finds other reasons to give me hell.
Appreciate 0