Phil777
Phil
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 550i GT, 2012 X1 28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremePower3335 View Post
thx, we are doing that this Sat.

Can anyone recommend someone at Budd's in Oakville?
I would definitely recommend staying far away from Budds. I live west of Toronto, and so Budds is much closer, but I won't buy or repair my vehicles there. Nothing but bad past experiences (I did try to service my vehicles there several times and always came away disappointed). I would highly recommend the Quinn Group - I have purchased 5 vehicles (4 BMWs and a Cooper S) from Steve Quinn and his team at Parkview and have not had a bad experience. I also drive the extra distance there to get my vehicles serviced - they actually do care about the customer there. So do yourself a favor (even if it means driving further) and stay away from Budds.

By the way, my wife loves her new X1 - she finds it quick (which is saying something since she previously had the Cooper S, which is a little rocket), spacious (cargo-wise), easy to park, and very good on gas. I have a 550i GT and I still enjoy driving the X1 every chance I get. But I agree with Duh Car - they did skimp a bit on the back seat. Hope this helps!
Appreciate 0