View Single Post
      01-30-2013, 08:35 PM   #17
M3tallicar
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ///M

Used a Chicco Keyfit 30 in a E90 M3 mounted behind passenger, didn't leave the most legroom but not the least either and it worked out fine so I'm sure it would even be better in an X1. Chicco also sells a snap and go frame that was very useful and well done, it's called the Keyfit Caddy. Seat is well made and felt very safe while baby was little, also very nice to take it in and out (handy for going to restaurants while they are still easy and not mobile).

Currently using a Britax Pavillion convertible seat (had Diono Radian but prefer this) and Bugaboo Bee stroller. All fits nicely in the M3 and X1 and now having driven it for a couple of days I can officially report that I am really liking this car. Given how much I love the sound of the V8 (and other things) in the M3 it says a lot that I do not feel ripped off when driving the X1 35. Not to get off topic but I am impressed with the nimble handling, road feel, power, linear throttle etc. Very glad we got this vs a big boxy true SUV, nice baby hauler

Last edited by M3tallicar; 01-30-2013 at 08:49 PM..
Appreciate 0