View Single Post
      02-20-2018, 06:38 PM   #24
Busta Rib
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F25 X3

I've had the X1 for a couple weeks now and I know I am preaching to the choir when I tout how awesome this car is. The 35i spec is f*(king amazing! I never thought I would love a car with an autotragic so much (all my cars typically are manual), but this car has won me over. The refinement, technology, luxury, performance, and even the bulldog stance and looks have really captured my affection and appreciation.

I figured out that the PO installed the JB4 tune but disabled it before selling. I thought it was fast when I picked it up but after changing the settings to Automatic (5), it is a whole new animal! Bloody hell, it is fast.

One question: does anyone experience the windows rolling down slightly after shutting off the car? It has happened to me a few times and initially, I thought my sunroof was effed up because it was whistling so much. It wasn't until last week that I figured out the whistling was coming from the windows being down slightly. Crazy thing is, it is fricking cold in Seattle right now (high 20s-30s) and I know I haven't intentionally rolled down the windows. Strange behavior.

On another note, I pulled the trigger on a set of wheels. They are Type 433 reps:

19X8.5 et35
19X9.5 et37

Tried to find glossy black but couldn't so I settled on satin black. I am not too keen about the finish on the wheels near the lug holes. Shitty job of completing the paint into the holes but I am hoping the lug bolts will hide the areas that weren't painted properly. But for $715 shipped, I can't complain too much. I bought them from https://www.sdtwdirect.com/

I'm going to mount summer tires on the 19s in the next few weeks. I'll do some investigating about the springs at that time.
Attached Images