View Single Post
      06-28-2018, 11:04 PM   #1
sudermatt
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 X1 35M

Sport seats! I LOVE THIS CAR!

About 3 years ago I bought a 2013 X1 that had all the bells and whistles except it didn't have the sport seats or 4 wheel drive or the M package. I recently traded it in for 2015 that had none of the bells and whistles but he had four wheel drive and Sport seats. I can't begin to tell you how comfortable these seats are. And how enjoyable it makes the Driving Experience to actually have seats that hold you in place. In the old car I would have to brace my knees against the door and the transmission tunnel to stop myself from sliding left and right while I went through the twisties. With the new sports seats I just sit there and execute the drive, the seats just hold you in place. And on long drives, the extension that makes the seat longer is just heavenly.

Well I miss the I drive to change my radio stations and the Comfort entry and the Comfort start, what I gained in driving comfort and enjoyment makes up for it.

If you can find some sports seats in a salvage yard it is by far the best upgrade you could possibly make for your X1. Now that I have 4-wheel drive I don't have to check the weather when I decide to go somewhere I can just get in the car and go. I could put a ton of crap in the back and just go.

I love this car it's in my opinion the greatest car ever

Last edited by sudermatt; 06-30-2018 at 12:04 AM..
Appreciate 0