11-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #69
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus135i View Post
Just in case you didn't get it, his comment is powered by knowledge & facts, yours by racism and the lack of knowledge.
China makes many cheap things (in terms of quality) and many products are "single use" stuff, so the fact that there will be a similar product outhere with a similar design will damage the image of the good one.

Use your common sense and try to make a difference between bad quality and bad image induced by chinese products, and racism. The fact that somebody does not like chinese products it does not mean racism. I guess that before you are rushing in conclusion you should see the facts and look also at the nuances, not to mention check the dictionary before using a term that has nothing to do with his post.

In the other hand, I dont buy chinese products because i want the others to prosper as well, it is not goo d to feed one part only, it will affect the economy for all of us in the future; also I will notbuy their products because they steal design, ideas and copy everything being incapable of showing imagination. In other words I do not support piracy and stealing. That makes me a racist?

Nonetheless, it is true, BMW wash its image in a bad way, and i dont want to drive a car that is build cheap somewher else, regardless mine is different; many people will not be able to see the difference anyway.
Good luck in selling that stuff and keeping your premium image.
A part of BMW name was image and when that one is gone people will walk away from the new ToyMW.

Last edited by Teutonic; 11-03-2013 at 12:36 PM..
Appreciate 0