View Single Post
      01-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #9
edx1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive35i

The wording on the holiday cash excluded new MY2012 but didn't specifically exclude MY2014's, though the X1 I believe is the only MY2014 model in the dealer system ATM and I don't think very many dealers would have lucked out in seeing the X1 showing up today and had a customer already waiting and willing to sign as well today. /Maybe/ a couple people ordered a 2014 X1 today and had dealers say it was do-able but I can't imagine the number being high enough to make BMW re-write the fine print now.

There is some confusion as well with ED in the 90 day holiday cash delivery window, and whether you can realistically do an ED in less than 90 days to take advantage of it. I actually searched and couldn't find a definitive answer if the 90 day holiday cash lock window just has to be until the day you put your first payment down (A week before you fly over) or if you have to have the car back to the US. Or if it's more open and can still do the ED a month or so after the 90 day lock window is up.
Appreciate 0