Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viffermike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmye92 View Post
I think it’s true Honda fan boys that have lusted after this model for years. Now that it’s finally here, no matter how old they are, how much the car is, how fugly it is, they had to have it. Again, not my cup of tea but I can definitely appreciate the car enthusiast aspect.
See, that's the thing, jmg : If you have to ask this question, you suffer from one of two things:
- A very rudimentary understanding of the automobile business, or
- A self-enforced ignorance of any vehicle you don't like or understand

The demographic for this car is as obvious as (to use a comparison already made in this thread) that for a Lamborghini. You may not like it (I certainly don't), but I totally understand why it exists and who's buying them. It's as predictable as lightning from a thunderstorm.

(Sheesh, the cluelessness on this forum just astounds me sometimes!)
Ignorance is remedied by asking questions, even stupid ones. I asked a question. Why people like to shame questions is a mystery to me. Spread the knowledge. I didn't get to where I am by not asking questions I didn't have answers to.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 1
Foggins1334.50