View Single Post
      11-27-2015, 07:14 PM   #79
xirsteon
Private
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketfoot View Post
Good luck, hopefully it ends up being a car you really like and everything goes smoothly.

When are you planning on making the trip to see it?
thanks man. Wife and I are getting cold feet mainly because of the dealer reviews. The service dept is terrible (although we won't be servicing it there). My +1 wonders if the service is terrible as indicated on yelp, how much "certification" did they really did right on the car?

Also, i'm having a mix feeling mainly because the sales guy first said the wheels meet cpo certs but now told me on Wednesday that they put new tires on n blah blah at some point during certification. It makes think they'll say Jesus was from pluto if that'll earn them a sale.

Anyone here know precisely line by line what the cpo warranty actually covers besides the power train? I'm not too worried about wear and tear parts as i can buy oem parts at a german auto store nearby without any issues. I'm more concerned about seats motor, nav screen / unit going kaput, etc. Speaking of which, finding a good bmw service is somewhat like hitting the jackpot. We've 2 dealers close by and the service dept sucks.

we plan to go there either mid next week or weekend.

Last edited by xirsteon; 11-27-2015 at 07:20 PM..
Appreciate 0