View Single Post
      01-30-2013, 07:49 PM   #15
conceyted
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 X1

Glad I am not the only one with this question. We have a baby girl due in mid June. Today my wife had our 3 month old nephew and the seat he had with him was a Britax B-Safe. We made it a point to try the seat out in rear facing configuration in both my X1 and my wife's E90. The Britax fits my X1 in rear facing config by moving the front passenger seat up slightly, but when I say slightly I mean it. The passenger seat is still about 2-3 inches farther back than my driver seat is at my comfortable driving distance (I am 5' 10"). That means I could technically run the seat behind the driver side and not worry about moving my seat at all.

Also, for those wondering, the E90 fit the seat without any issues.

The last tip I have is order from AMAZON. Amazon has a 90 day FREE return policy on most Baby items. This includes infant seats. Order all of the seats you are considering, try them all out, keep the one you like best, and ship the rest back free of charge.

PS: Amazon is running a coupon until Feb 1. BABY2013 will give you 20% off baby items if you have Amazon Mom. If you don't have Amazon Mom you can sign up for a free 3 month trial and then use the coupon.
Appreciate 1