klammer
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 11 spc gry m3 e90, 19 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw5406spd View Post
I have owned many cars over the years, so I have driven plenty of exotics, cars some could only dream of driving and let alone owning, and i do know how to drive, i have driven in imsa and iroc series as a hobby, road america, road atlanta, watkins glen..etc..so im very familair with road race courses and such, so im pretty sure i am qualified to know how to drive a car hard and push past its limits, one of my close friends is Hurley Haywood, so maybe im comparing the m3 to overly agreesive cars, all im saying is i was not at all impressed with the car, i was all set to buy it and PASSED, i felt it was a heavy slug, but tomorrow i will go borrow one from my buddy and keep it for a day to see if i was wrong, off the floor AMG cars are far superior IMO, could care less about price i paid 147k for my s63, which is way too expensive but one thing about it i was never disappointedmafter purchase, in an AMG i was always pleasently suprised...
Man, Keith and I would love to meet up with you at a track and show you what the M3 does. See, we are actually not arm chair racers... we do it. So again, that's where the real life test and facts come in.

But let me ask you... and I'm seriously curious... how do you go from owning all these exotics, and the S63, to driving a KIA? Bad divorce? Bad stock gamble?

Oh, and you found the CLK 63 Black Series unimpressive? It's not a great car on the track, but at the drag strip it is monster... so, since you guys are all about the straight line speed, this car wasn't to your liking? LOL!
Sure would Philip