04-23-2015, 08:26 AM   #137
PleaseAdvise
///M-Sport
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1 2.8 M-Sport LMB on CR

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3 View Post
So I have had the car on the track for three days so far this year, one at Mid-Ohio and two at the National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park. Next weekend I will be at Mid-Ohio again with PCA for two days, then Putnam the week after, and then in June I will be at Watkins Glen!

Since I have all these track days coming up, I have decided to take the car to the next level and really finish it off. I have ordered a Wavetrac limited slip differential for the rear axle, a CSF racing radiator/transmission cooler, and am having Turn In Concepts fabricate me a custom dual-core oil cooler (similar to the kit from Evolution Racewerks).

The car is heavy for sure, but is getting to be extremely fast on the track. At NCM, I had my friend drive (an instructor and far better than me) and he was consistently chasing down race-prepped caymans complete with livery, rollcage, Hoosiers, suspension, etc. $100,000+ cars easily. It was amazing to watch.

The radiator and LSD are going in on Friday the 1st. I will post pics when they arrive. Until then, some pics from the track. Serious hardware as you can see!

upload photo

upload image online
My god you have created a monster. But thats my kind of monster too.