View Single Post
      05-12-2016, 03:32 PM   #9
X1derful
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2015 X1 DS Blue/Terra xLine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I know they are different cars but this is how i feel with the X1 space wise, nothing seems to fit. If you have a child, a stroller and do a weekly grocery shop ... yeah it'll fit but christ on a bike you're not doing it easily.

Rear leg room is near non-existant, grown kids will wail at you for sure. It's just too small.
I agree that if I had a car seat and a stroller the X1 would not be big enough. It would be X3 all the way. But I've been there, done that. It's fine for the groceries we get weekly. And we're a fairly small group of people in my family. I am 5'9", my wife is 5'4", and my daughters are 5'2" and 5'3" respectively. We fit fine.

Now is this the car we take to the airport with everyone's luggage in the back? Probably not, but I don't want to leave the BMW at the airport anyway. We'll take the five year old CR-V for those trips.

I guess I consider this the beginning of the downsizing that happens when you get older and your kids are mostly grown. But this is way more fun than moving to a smaller house.
Appreciate 0