View Single Post
      10-15-2020, 09:47 AM   #1
SchomE84N55
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 xDrive35i

E84 w/ N55 in All Black. New to the forum!

Hey yall! I've been lurking on this forum for a little over the last 2 years since I bought my 2013 E84 (N55) and finally decided to join in on the fun. Let me know what you think of my baby! My car has every single option in it besides the M-Sport package (I know, a big mistake but this wasn't my spec and I am the 2nd owner) Purchased it with about 45k miles, as of today I just crossed 66k.

Some mods that I have done (all cosmetic)
-Black Kidney Grills
-Painted matte black exhaust tips
-Tinted windows (70% ceramic on front, 35% on front driver & passenger, 25% rear windows to the back)
-Painted the Wheels gloss black (OEM 18" wheel - I believe BMW lists them as Style 421)
-I put a hitch mount on the vehicle for a small boat and a trailer I own
-Black X1 Badge. (if anyone knows a spot to get the "xDrive35i" side badges in black, please let me know!)
-Weathertech floor liners (necessity for living in MN in the winter months. These are not the laser measured ones so they are not a perfect fitment. Will upgrade)

Next up is actually doing some performance mods like an intake, tune, exhaust, lower coil overs etc... If anyone has suggestions on what I should do to the vehicle, please let me know! Exited to be a member of this community!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0