10-06-2014, 04:39 PM   #8
NorCal Einstein
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: X1 35i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero-2-sixty View Post
I didn't want the M-sport because you couldn't get the heated steering wheel and paddles together. I opted for no line and got the sport steering wheel with paddles and heated wheel on my 35i. The M-Sport rides very harshly over broken roads for my liking as its suspension tune was too stiff. Looking back I am glad I made that decision. I just wish the Msport seats were a stand alone option.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmr View Post
Wait... you can get them together? Oh i didnt know that!

What's the model number for that? Why is it so stupid that M sports must be either or, but sports line (cheaper) can pick both?
I don't think you're understanding that correctly...

You CANNOT have the MSport package with a heated steering wheel. Paddles are standard on a automatic X1 (at least here in the US since there is no other option for transmission).

You CAN have a heated non-M steering wheel.

There are physical differences between the MSport and standard steering wheel. A heated MSport wheel for the X1 does not exist and would require BMW to create a 4th part number, and that's a little excessive for a car that is on the bottom of the model lineup totem poll. It's kinda stupid to expect having every permutation of options/features available on the X1.

How many more threads are you going to create?
Appreciate 0