iride4u
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 X1 35 M-Sport Dinan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
Hi, All. This is my first post here!

I am thinking about getting my wife an X1 for Christmas since she drove one several months ago and fell in love with it. I was going to order one the way she wanted it but I don't have time to do that unfortunately. Then my dealer found one in CA but it will cost me nearly $1k additional to get it to Denver. While I was at my dealer on Saturday, I looked at a 2014 xDrive 28i M-Sport that has most of everything she wants but it has the 19" wheel & tires on it. Frankly, it looks fantastic but I know it will be horrid on ice and snow with those tires. My question is, will 17" wheels fit on the M-Sport without hitting the brakes or anything? Tire Rack has a decent deal on a 17" winter package that says fits but I'm skeptical. I'd like to know about this before I drop down a deposit on it.

Thanks guys!

BTW, The dealer is letting me have it for invoice plus an additional $750 BMW cash. It's about $3k off MSRP. Does this seem like a good deal?
I have a X1 35 M sport with the 19 inch wheels and have Pirelli Sotto Zero winter tires. They are about $1300 from Tire Rack. This is better in the snow then the X3 was with all seasons. I am just up the road from you in Loveland.
Appreciate 0